Investors should not base investment decisions on this website alone. Please refer to the Prospectus for details including the product features and the risk factors. Investment involves risks. There is no guarantee of the repayment of the principal. Investors should note:
- Global X China Innovator Active ETF’s (the “Fund’s”) investment in equity securities is subject to general market risks, whose value may fluctuate due to various factors, such as changes in investment sentiment, political and economic conditions and issuer-specific factors.
- The Fund employs an actively managed investment strategy. The Fund does not seek to track any index or benchmark, and there is no replication or representative sampling conducted by the Manager. It may fail to meet its objective as a result of the Manager’s selection of investments, and/or the implementation of processes which may cause the Fund to underperform as compared to other index tracking funds with a similar objective.
- Due to the concentration of the Fund’s investments in companies involved in Innovative Business, which are characterised by relatively higher volatility in price performance when compared to other economic sectors, the performance of the Fund may be more volatile than that of a fund having a more diverse portfolio of investments. In addition, the performance of the Fund may be exposed to risks associated with different sectors and themes, including industrial, consumer discretionary, healthcare, financials, information technology, robotics and artificial intelligence as well as technology (such as internet, fintech, cloud, e-commerce and digital). Fluctuations in the business for companies in these sectors or themes will have an adverse impact on the net asset value of the Fund.
- China is an emerging market. The Fund invests in Chinese companies which may involve increased risks and special considerations not typically associated with investments in more developed markets, such as liquidity risk, currency risks, political risk, legal and taxation risks, and the likelihood of a high degree of volatility.
- The trading price of the Unit on the SEHK is driven by market factors such as demand and supply of the Unit. Therefore, the Units may be traded at a substantial premium or discount to the Fund’s net asset value.