Investors should not base investment decisions on this website alone. Please refer to the Prospectus for details including product features and the risk factors. Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. There is no guarantee of the repayment of the principal. Investors should note:
- Global X Bloomberg MSCI Asia Ex Japan Green Bond ETF (the “Fund”) aims to provide investment results that, before deduction of fees and expenses, closely correspond to the performance of the Bloomberg MSCI Asia ex Japan USD Green Bond Index (the “Underlying Index”).
- The Fund’s investments maybe concentrated in Green Bonds. The value of the Fund may be more volatile than that of a fund having a more diverse portfolio of investments. The use of the GBP-based selection criteria in the construction of the Index and the adoption of the Green Bond investment strategy of the Sub-Fund may result in the Sub-Fund foregoing opportunities to buy certain securities when it might otherwise be advantageous to do so, and/or selling securities when it might be disadvantageous to do so. This may adversely affect the Sub-Fund’s investment performance and, as such, the Sub-Fund may perform differently compared to similar funds that do not use such criteria.
- There is no assurance that dividends will be declared and paid in respect of the securities comprising the Underlying Index.
- Whether or not distributions will be made by the Fund is at the discretion of the Manager, taking into account various factors and its own distribution policy. There can be no assurance that the distribution yield of the Fund is the same as that of the Underlying Index.
- Dividends may be paid from capital or effectively out of capital of the Fund, which may amount to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment and result in an immediate reduction in the Net Asset Value per Unit of the Fund.
- The Underlying Index is a new index. It has minimal operating history by which investors can evaluate its previous performance. There can be no assurance as to the performance of the Underlying Index. The Fund may be riskier than other exchange traded funds tracking more established indices with longer operating history.
- The Fund invests in emerging markets which may involve increased risks and special considerations not typically associated with investment in more developed markets, such as liquidity risk, currency risks/control, political and economic uncertainties, legal and taxation risks, settlement risks, custody risk and the likelihood of a high degree of volatility.
- The trading price of the Fund unit (the “Unit”) on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong is driven by market factors such as demand and supply of the Unit. Therefore, the Units may trade at a substantial premium or discount to the Fund’s net asset value.