Investors should not base investment decisions on this website alone. Please refer to the Prospectus for details including the product features and the risk factors. Investment involves risks. There is no guarantee of the repayment of principal. Investor should note:
- Global X Hang Seng High Dividend Yield ETF’s (the “Fund’s”) investment in equity securities is subject to general market risks, whose value may fluctuate due to various factors, such as changes in investment sentiment, political and economic conditions and issuer specific factors.
- There is no assurance that dividends will be declared and paid in respect of the securities comprising the Hang Seng High Dividend Yield Index (the “Index”). Dividend payment rates in respect of such securities will depend on the performance of the companies or REITs of the constituent securities of the Index as well as factors beyond the control of the Manager including but not limited to, the dividend distribution policy of these companies or REITs.
- Whether or not distributions will be made by the Fund is at the discretion of the Manager taking into account various factors and its own distribution policy. There can be no assurance that the distribution yield of the Fund is the same as that of the Index.
- The Manager may at its discretion pay dividend out of the capital or gross income of the fund. Payment of dividends out of capital to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Any distributions involving payment of dividends out of the Fund’s capital may result in an immediate reduction of the Net Asset Value per Unit.
- The trading price of the Fund’s unit (the “Unit”) on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong is driven by market factors such as demand and supply of the Unit. Therefore, the Units may trade at a substantial premium or discount to the Fund’s net asset value.
- As part of the securities lending transactions, there is a risk of shortfall of collateral value due to inaccurate pricing of the securities lent or change of value of securities lent. This may cause significant losses to the Fund. The borrower may fail to return the securities in a timely manner or at all. The Fund may suffer from a loss or delay when recovering the securities lent out. This may restrict the Fund’s ability in meeting delivery or payment obligations from realisation requests.