Investors should not base investment decisions on this website alone. Please refer to the Prospectus for details including the product features and the risk factors. Investment involves risks. There is no guarantee of the repayment of the principal. Investors should note:
- Global X China E-commerce and Logistics ETF’s (the “Fund’s”) investment in equity securities is subject to general market risks, whose value may fluctuate due to various factors, such as changes in investment sentiment, political and economic conditions and issuer-specific factors.
- E-commerce companies typically face intense competition and are subject to fluctuating consumer demand. Many of these companies compete aggressively on price, potentially affecting their long run profitability. Due to the online nature of E-commerce companies and their involvement in processing, storing and transmitting large amounts of data, these companies are particularly vulnerable to cyber security risk. In the event of a cyberattack, E-commerce companies could suffer serious adverse reputational and operational consequences, including liability and litigation.
- Companies that provide logistics services are sensitive to changes in business cycles, general economic climate, increases in fuel and operating costs, labour relations, technology developments, exchange rates, insurance costs, industry competition and government regulation. Any future slowdowns or declines in the general economy or consumer spending may materially and adversely affect the business of the companies in the E-commerce and logistics sector.
- China is an emerging market. The Fund invests in Chinese companies which may involve increased risks and special considerations not typically associated with investments in more developed markets, such as liquidity risk, currency risks, political risk, legal and taxation risks, and the likelihood of a high degree of volatility.
- The trading price of the Fund’s unit (the “Unit”) on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong is driven by market factors such as demand and supply of the Unit. Therefore, the Units may trade at a substantial premium or discount to the Fund’s net asset value.